Longbridge Public Art Project
'The Longbridge Public Art Project, conceived by WERK (formerly EC Arts) on behalf of Bournville College, is a large-scale public art engagement project that aims to support St Modwen’s regeneration of Longbridge.' www.lpap.co.uk
My work with LPAP comprised of general project assistant, from arranging workshops, to social media data collection, to hosting meetings and proposing ideas.
- Planning and delivering workshops such as:
- 'Draw Off' 27th August It was for artist group 'The Other Side Of The Door' and comprised of a series of challenges. http://vimeo.com/104735475
- Longbridge Light Festival Open Day, 2nd August: I devised an open day space and ran family workshops around the theme of 'Back to the future' in order to promote the festival.
- Hosting and running the project space, greeting visitors and explaining the project.
- Communications assistance - writing/editing content for newsletters and blog posts.
- Programming assistance -ideas generation and planning of the events programme.